Physical World – Physics Chapter 1 Curiosity Questions
Here is a list compilation of the curiosity questions for the first chapter of Physics Class 11 (undergrad), Physical World:
- What is more important? Theory or practical experimentation?
- Why is it called “physics”?
- Are scientists always right about their predictions/theories?
- If earth exerts gravitational force on the objects, then why don’t we all enter into the Earth and go to the center?
- What if the electromagnetic force in the universe suddenly vanishes?
- What will happen if gravity vanishes?
- Is there a difference between the force exerted by a compressed spring and the force exerted by the same poles of two magnets when they come near each other?
- How did we come to know about nuclear force if we cannot even see the atoms or atomic nucleus?
- How can you realistically prove that any two objects in our universe attract each other?
- If the electromagnetic force is so much stronger than the gravitational force at any distance, then why do we have stars, planets, galaxies in our universe?
- What exactly is a charge?
- When any form of energy is converted into another form, what exactly is happening?
- What if energy could be created or destroyed?
Click on any of the post links above to read the post. Share with your friends who are curious like you.