Something which seemed a concept a decade or two ago has now become an integral part of everyone’s academic life. Yes, we are talking about online education, the wave that’s transforming the education sector! However, while focusing on enhancing the quality of online classrooms and making them interactive and engaging, you cannot forget to improve your approach toward another critical element of online education – online examinations.
Often, teachers struggle to create online examinations or have to follow a conventional approach that involves uploading questions one by one. Such an approach and practice prove time-consuming, and moreover, have turned redundant. Such an incompetency count. Thus, to enhance the online examination approach is the need of the hour, and which is where EDOFOX, the best online examination exam software, proves a sustainable upgrade.
What is EDOFOX?
EDOFOX is a new-age, technologically-equipped, and competent online exam software. The online examination software was launched in 2017 to further strengthen the online education sector by introducing a platform that enables easy and quick creation of online real-time and online practice tests. EDOFOX offers a range of competitive features and functionalities that make it a preferred online examination software.
How does EDOFOX Enhance your Online Examination Approach?
Well, two factors make it a significant addition to the online education sector. The first is the company’s value-based approach that aims to make a positive difference to education, and the second is the range of features that EDOFOX offers. Let us look at some of the most significant features that EDOFOX offers and then enlist the rest.
- Remote Proctoring: Remote proctoring enables you to emulate the presence of an on-site proctor. Further, it helps you confirm the identity of the test conductor and thus secure the exam’s integrity.
- Doubt Management Tool: Doubt management is a critical feature that enables teachers to resolve students’ doubts that they raise question-wise. However, what makes it even more unique is that it consolidates similar questions and allows teachers to answer them only once. Thus, it eradicates the need for teachers to answer the question again and saves a lot of their time and effort.
- Bulk Question Uploading: Another crucial feature that allows uploading multiple questions in bulk at a time. The feature eliminates the need to split questions into sets and upload them one by one. As a result, teachers save a lot of time and energy that they might spend on uploading questions one by one.
- Test Planner: This feature allows you to plan your tests for the entire month, semester, and year. The system sends notifications to you through SMS and email about a particular scheduled examination, thus not requiring you to remember anything. Additionally, the feature offers a comprehensive dashboard view that enables teachers and administrators to glance at all the examinations conducted.
- Question Bank Creation and Management: Over a while, you create hundreds of questions for a particular chapter. But then, how do you manage those? Do you create a new set every time? With EDOFOX, you don’t have to. This feature allows you to create a chapter-wise question bank and manage it efficiently.
Other features of the online exam software include,
- Advanced test settings
- Real-time test analysis
- Result analysis and reporting
- Geo-location tracking
- Optimal network usage
- Bulk answer key upload
- Shuffle questions
- Section segregation.
Take the Next Step Toward Competent Online Education Delivery with EDOFOX!
They say, when you enhance your approach, things start falling in place. Since online education is here to stay, embracing modern and competitive online exam software like EDOFOX is an effective way of enhancing your online exam approach. The approach forms an inherent part of EDOFOX, and so choosing it refers to taking a step ahead in building sustainable competence. For more information, connect with EDOFOX at email@example.com.